Monday, December 27, 2010

Update -

My food is in, but I haven't been able to pick it up from my mom yet.  
I have been home sick with the Flu for a week. I'm still recovering. 
I have not been eating much lately, but over Christmas weekend I did not make the best choices on food.  I haven't been to the grocery store in a week and half.  So my husband went to town and picked up a Spicy Chicken sandwhich with Curly Fries from Jack In The Box.  It was SOOOOO good! I was STARVING!! LOL  I also ate a Taco Salad from Taco Delite, and had some of Spencer's Birthday cake a few times. Oh yes..... and I can not forget about the piece of Coconut Pie I ate Christmas Day. Yum!!
But I noticed today when I put on a pair of my "exercise pants" that they seem to fit better, so I must have lost some weight.  The pockets no longer bulge open, but lie pretty flat. Yay!! I have been really watching what I eat (minus this past week of course) for a little bit now, and I think it has been working. I will be picking up the Medifast food sometime this week once I am feeling better and able to go visit my mom to get it.  I'm really anxious now to get this diet underway. I want to see MORE results!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment