Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Me.....On a Diet

I've made the plunge.  I'm going on a strict diet.  I've already semi begun, but I dished out $100.00 on food items, and once they come in...... IT'S ON!

My mom went to work for Medifast.  She has lost over 70 pounds on their program, and I began a week and half ago doing a mock version of their diet using atkins protein bars, salads, and lean meats.  Mom can get their food items at a 75% discounted price, and can purchase up to $100.00 a month.  She explained that she would like to purchase some for her daughter, and her boss told her that was fine.  So, Mom will be my counselor,  I order my food through mom, pay her and she orders the food for me from Medifast.   It will take a week or so for the bars and such to come in, but once they do, I will begin the program.  

I can eat a combination of 5 bars/shakes/puddings/pancakes/oatmeals/etc. a day plus a lean and green meal.  I can also have 2 of their snacks such as pretzels that do not count as a meal if needed.  I will have to eat every 2 to 3 hours.  I'm hoping for quick results like mom had........  

I will blog about my experiences, openly and honestly, good and bad.  Maybe by blogging about my experiences, it will help me to stay on track as well.  Mom said the first 3 days are hard, but after that, the diet is fairly easy.

We shall see.......

No comments:

Post a Comment