Tuesday, May 3, 2011

11 Key Insights To My Success So Far

This morning I took time out 
and looked back on some 
of my previous posts.

Here are some of the key things
to my success so far that
I have learned throughout
this journey.

1. Giving in to temptation gives 
only a few moments of gratification, 
followed immediately by a deep sense 
of regret and worry until weigh in.

2. Cravings soon pass and 
the good feeling of staying strong
and On Plan will last a long time, 
making it easier to stay OP in the future.

3. It's not about the cookie, 
chocolate, or other temptation. 
It's about me & my choices...
my self control. 

4. Water, water, water, 
and MORE water..... 

5. Nothing tastes as good
as Thin will Feel. 

6. Live life for YOURSELF, 
not others. 
When you live in the Shadow
of someone else, 
you never learn how to BE yourself. 

7.  If we are not happy with ourselves,
we can not make anyone else happy. 

8.  No matter how much we want to, 
we can not be responsible 
for anyone Else's happiness.
Nor is it our "duty" to be so. 

9.  We can BRING happiness to someone else, 
but we can not be RESPONSIBLE for their happiness. 

10. We can focus on all the
negative things in life and
wallow in self pity and loathing,
or we can find the things
in life that bring us joy.

11. Life is too short to live 
someone Else's dreams. 
And we only have this one 
life here on Earth. 
Why not enjoy it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment