Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm BAAAAACK!!!!

I have been MIA for a while now.....

My husband had emergency surgery back 
in August and had his appendix removed.
We went 3 weeks without a paycheck and 
it nearly destroyed us financially.
He is the only one working....
I had no choice but to get off Medifast.


Not only did I have to get off Medifast,
but we were reduced to eating whatever was
the absolute CHEAPEST. 
Like Hot dogs, Ramen Noodles, etc.

Needless to say..... I have put on some of the weight I lost. 

It has taken us this long to get caught up. 
But I gave my mom my money and my order form.
She will put in the order on December 1st.

Once my food comes in, I will weigh in 
and record my new starting weight.
I'm not sure yet how much I put back on....
My last recorded weight before going off 
the diet was 190.0.  I was wearing a pair
of size 18 jeans that had gotten VERY loose on me. 

Those size 18 jeans now fit again. :(

I am looking forward to getting back on Medifast.
I've missed it, believe it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment