Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year Resolution...




Not only am I trying to losing weight...
I'm also working towards getting
FIT as my New Years Resolution.
Thus.... the running and walking
I have been doing.

I have plans to join
a local "gym" nearby.
It's not actually a gym,
but they have a weight room
with treadmills overlooking
the indoor heated pool.
So while I work out, the kids
can be swimming.

I came across the above photo on Pinterest
recently and decided I would try to 
start doing these exercises at home...
 
Yeah...... 
I made it through ONE rep.
And I did not do a MINUTE
long wall sit.  
I maybe lasted 10 seconds. 
LOL.
And the Burpees 
(which I had to google btw)
were almost impossible for me 
due to my weight and fitness level.  
But I tried...
and came as close to them as I could.

My plan is to try to do this each
morning and work my way up
to adding in repetitions.
Hopefully in a week or two I
can at least do 1 1/2 reps if
not TWO. 
And maybe in a Month
(or more....)
I can do FIVE a day.
Wish me Luck! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment