Thursday, August 5, 2010

If Only I Could Sweat It All Off....

I BURNED up at cheer practice today.  I got there early to video record Emily and one of the other coach's daughters doing a few cheers to put up on our website so some of the new girls can watch it at home to better learn the cheers.  

I feel like I sweated a gallon today.  I need one of those bras they advertise......"Friends don't let Friends have Booby Sweat...".  O.k. maybe the commercial isn't in those exact words, but you get the idea.  

As I stood out there in the blaring hot sun, sweating in places I shouldn't be sweating in, I thought to myself, if only that were the fat melting off me.  If only I could "sweat it off" I would stand out there all day.  Sure.....it's miserable, but wouldn't that be nice?

But alas....... I have to do it the hard way.  I have to actually work and sweat.  Sweating alone will not a skinny girl make.  

So.....tomorrow morning, bright and early I plan on getting up and doing cheer after cheer after cheer to get a good workout.  (I don't have an exercise video or routine to go by yet, and the cheers seem to work on my whole body).  

I guess it doesn't really matter what I'm doing......

so long as I keep MOVING. 

No comments:

Post a Comment