Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sometimes You Just Have to Eat Cake

I have NOT been doing well this week.

My mom sent me home with her White Peach Home-made Ice Cream, and I can't stay out of it.  It is sooo freaking good! Not to mention all the left over Chocolate Birthday Cake from Lauren's party.

Food wise, I'm not doing too bad.  There is one small piece of cake left which the kids will devour today, and maybe 2 bowls of the Ice-Cream left.  Once that is gone,  it will be better.

I did some swimming this weekend, but not the workout kind of swim.  I haven't worked on any cheers in a while.  With all the kids here, it was impossible to.  But I need to start working on coming up with some more cheers, which will be a good workout.  It was last time.

I'm not beating myself up about eating cake and ice-cream.  Sometimes in life.....you just have to eat Birthday cake.....Enjoy a bowl of ice-cream now and then.

Just..... not everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment