Tuesday, January 7, 2014

5 Non Scale Victories So Far...

I'm finding it's the little things that occur
throughout a day that most would not think 
twice about, that really allow me to "see" that 
I have lost weight.
I don't see it in the mirror yet.
I know some changes have occurred, but
I get overwhelmed with the enormity of what 
I still have to lose, because in the mirror....
I'm still VERY OBESE. 

Here is a small list of the "Little Things" that 
have been an A-HA moment for me. 
5 Small Non Scale Victories....

1.  Yesterday at work I Had 3 people tell me 
it was time for new jeans. They said the 
ones I was wearing looked like they were about
to fall off me. 

2.  I don't have to put my car seat as far back 
in my car to keep my stomach from touching
the steering wheel anymore. 

3.  I was able to bend down and tie my own shoes 
the other day.  In public.  Without performing great feats 
of acrobatics.

4.  It is much easier to get my socks and shoes on.

5.  When I'm standing and look down,  It doesn't look 
like I have two rows of breasts anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment