Thursday, January 9, 2014

I Finally Made It To The Gym!!

I finally made it to the gym today
and worked out.

 I only lasted about 25 minutes, but I 
worked up a pretty good sweat. 
15 minutes on the Treadmill, then
10 minutes on the bike.  While on the 
bike I used a feature called Chest Press
where every few minutes, it has you 
you raise your feet onto these posts
and then use the arm handles to pull your 
arms back and forth while it applies pressure 
making it hard to pull.
 
I need to work up to to the point where I am
working out at least an hour, and I need to be
sure and utilize the weights they have there.
I can only hit the gym about 3 times a week,
so I think on those days I will start using the 
weights they have there, and on the days
I am not able to go to the gym, I will go
to the school track walk/run. 

Looking forward to getting FIT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment