Sunday, January 12, 2014

Morning Naked Weigh In - Week 10


This was a disappointing week.
Monday after my official Weigh In
the scale was up to 262.0.  Tuesday
it was back down to 261.0,
Wednesday it was 261.2, Thursday 261.2, 
Friday it jumped to 262.4, remained there 
Saturday, and this morning it was 261.4. 
So I walk away this week with a .2lb gain.
UGH.

I thought for sure I would see better results
this week.  I took healthy protein rich lunches, 
I didn't snack in between meals, and I did 
better about getting my water intake in. 
Still not enough, but better than I had been doing.  
AND I got in a short workout on Thursday, 
and my husband and I walked our butts
off yesterday... I was even sore this morning from
it.  I know this is to be expected sometimes, but
it is still a little frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment