Sunday, June 19, 2011

Week 24 Weigh In -

I only lost .6 this week.
Ugh.

But I am retaining water again.
On Monday I was down .8 for the week.

On Tuesday I went walking and running
and Wednesday morning I had GAINED 
2 pounds!! It was still there on Thursday.
(I know it isn't actual "weight" but water
because taking in the amount of calories
I am it is impossible to gain that much
weight. And I didn't cheat at all).
But it's still frustrating.

Friday I was back down to my weight
of the week before, and Saturday the scale 
stayed the same.  I was expecting it to 
be my first week EVER to NOT lose weight. 

But this morning it had dropped .6
LESS than a pound, but still a loss.

2 comments:

  1. Every little bit counts. Keep up the good work!


    I wanted to stop by and thank you for participating in the Get Wired Blog Hop. I am following you.

    Have a great day!

    Vickie
    http://victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all adds up. I only weigh in once a week, on Saturdays. I threw my scale out b/c I found myself jumping on it and driving myself insane.

    ReplyDelete