Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What The Hell Was I Thinking?

So... I mentioned in an earlier post that 
I am the Head Coach for my daughters
Peewee Cheerleading Team. 

And I am really having fun with it. 

I've spent nearly every day choreographing
our Cheer Routine and making up 
arm motions to new Cheers.

Then I had my daughter record me
so that I could see how the arm motions 
of the new Cheer I made up looked like.

WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING!!?? 

I look HORRIBLE!!  
Yes...... I have lost 69 pounds. 
But HELLO!!!!
I still have 84 more to go!!!!

And I have to get up there in front 
of all the girls and the PARENTS
and teach this dance and cheers to the girls?

Oh dear......
 
I do not look as good as I feel.
Not even close!!!

I'm committed now. 
There is no backing out.
I will have to get up there in all my 
wiggly jiggly glory and teach
the dance and Cheers
to 24 girls while parents look on. 

Pray for me......

2 comments:

  1. You'll do great!! I bet you don't look as bad as you think you do. I think you should post the video ;-)

    So proud of you, Teri! You're doing such an amazing job! You are such an inspiration to me, just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! That really means a lot to hear that!! I can't post the video because I deleted it as soon as I saw it. LOL.

    ReplyDelete