Thursday, June 16, 2011

YEAH BABY!!!!!

I found out last night I have been
selected as the HEAD COACH
for my daughters Peewee Cheerleading Squad!

I am SO EXCITED!!!!

and nervous......
Last year was my first year to Coach, 
and at 278lbs I was so self conscious 
about my body.   I always felt like I was 
being watched and judged. I thought parents
were probably wondering why I was selected as
one of the Coaches.
I couldn't even get on the floor and stretch 
with the girls.

It was my wake up call. 

I was determined to get the weight off so
that next year I wouldn't be the "FAT" Coach.
And I would be able to be more actively involved
in the actual Coaching. But I NEVER dreamed 
I would be Heading it up!! 

When I put in my application, I applied
for either Head or Assistant.  
Being Head Coach was SO FAR out 
of my comfort zone.....
But I am determined to start LIVING.

I'm making changes and pushing myself
to do more and more of the things that 
I only ever dreamed of.  
This is one of them.

I am SO EXCITED!!!
(did I say that already?) LOL. 

I can't believe how much my life
has changed since January 3rd.
(The day I started my diet).
I can't believe how much
I Have Changed!!

And it is only going to get better!!

I have lost 66 pounds since all the 
Cheer Moms saw me last.
I am DETERMINED to get under 
200 by the time August 1st rolls around.
I only have 12 more pounds to go.....

I'm still not anywhere near where I 
want to be, but I'm a FAR CRY
away from that "Fat Coach" last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment