Monday, February 3, 2014

AHA! Moment of a Book Lover

I am an AVID Reader, I always have been.
  I absolutely love to read. It  is my favorite past time. 
I love getting lost in the pages of a really good
story.  Reading was an escape for me back when
 I was single on those weekends the oldest two went
to their dad's.  I didn't have many friends, having lost
them all in the divorce, and was never one to go out alone.
So I would curl up with a really big book instead. After
I remarried, and the youngest two came along, I never
had time to read anymore.  I still don't.  It is very rare that I get to sit down with a book and read. I desperately miss reading, so I've resorted to listening to audio books. I get one a month through Audible.com, and usually only get to listen to them during the commute to and from work. It hit me the other day, that I should start buying myself books more often, and listen to them while I'm working out. I think getting lost in a really good story will help to pass the time, and get my mind on something other than how many minutes/miles I've gone on the treadmill or bike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment