Monday, December 16, 2013

The New "Normal"

This past week I was finally out of the Liquid and Soft Food stages.
Being on solid foods, I was able to eat pretty much
what everyone else was eating…. just less of it.
I no longer feel like a WLS “Patient“.
This is my new “Normal”.

My official “Weigh In” day was yesterday,
and even though I ended this week
 without a LOSS,
I’m not going to get down about that.
 I know I will have some weeks where I don’t lose,
and others where I have a big loss.
As long as I continue doing what I’m supposed to,
making good food choices, I know the weight
WILL come off.
AND....  this morning, the scale was DOWN a pound.

THIS is what I thought the Lap Band was
going to be like.
I wish I had just went with the Gastric Bypass
all those years ago, instead of battling with
the Band for 7 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment