Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's Official! I'm Going To Be A Cheer Coach This Year!

It's official now.....I'm going to be a Cheer Coach this year for my daughters squad!   I am so excited, but also really nervous.  I always imagined one day......when I have lost weight...... that I would like to be a coach, but I always felt my weight would be an issue.  My weight is always is an issue..... for me.
It's really not my weight holding me back. It's me.  
I entered the meeting tonight with the other coaches a little apprehensive on how they would feel about me coaching.  I was nominated by a coach that has since resigned, and I had not heard from the other two coaches.  But they were both really nice, asked for my thoughts and opinions, and seemed genuinely pleased that I was joining them.
I am hoping this will be just one more motivator for me to get busy and actively do something to get this weight off.   If all goes well this year, then I will definately put in to be a Coach next year.  I really don't want to be the "Fat Coach".

Wish me luck!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment