Monday, July 26, 2010

Workout



I am so sore.  

Saturday I worked on Cheers all afternoon.  My husband took the kids to a waterpark and I stayed home.  I  practiced the cheer dance  I will have to teach our squad, and I also worked on making up movements to some of the chants.  

By that evening I was getting sore, and the next morning, I had sore muscles that I didn't know existed.  Who knew that it would be such a workout?  My legs, my butt, my stomache, my sides, and shoulders, and my arms are all feeling the burn.

Here it is 2 days later, and I am still feeling it.  That's good right? 

We plan on going swimming later, and then I have to coach cheer practice tonight.   I did not work on cheers yesterday, although I should have.  Apparently, the way my body feels, I need to work on them everyday. They seem to be great at working out all my muscles.  

Once again........ I am so happy for the changes that the decision to coach has brought out in me.  I am making new friends, I'm sharing something special with my daughter, I'm feeling better about myself, and I am definately up off the couch and more active now.  

And I'm loving every minute of it.  

2 comments:

  1. I think it is so cool that you are getting the opportunity to do this! I didn't realize we had the same blog background! LOL! Guess I need to go change mine now. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I didn't realize that either!! I got a message saying the background was going to disappear so started searching frantically for another one. I'm not sure if I'm going to stick with this one. I really wish I could figure out how to use my own. I made one, but can't get the HTML code right.

    ReplyDelete