Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It Hurts When You Fall.....

I was doing so good
for a while,
I was cooking and baking
and NOT sampling.
I avoided temptation,
and kept my focused and determined.

And then I fell off the 
Diet Wagon.

Hard.


I could make excuses...
It's Christmas after all.....
But I did exactly what I said
I wasn't going to do.

I let one day turn into nearly a week.

It started last Thursday before Christmas...
my husband said he wanted to make some of 
his Green Sauce (my fave) and Margaritas...

I'd like to say I deliberated a while before
saying OK!! 

But it was less than a minute that I debated.
I knew I would be getting off 
Christmas Day..... I had decided
I would give myself that day to not
worry about staying on plan.
So I thought, what's a few days? 

Those "few days" turned into 6 days
off plan.......

and nearly 8 pounds...
7.6lbs to be exact. 
Ugh..

It SO was not worth it.
So I start again today....



No comments:

Post a Comment