Sunday, December 4, 2011

My New Addiction....

My new addiction is Pinterest.
OH.  MY.  GOSH!!
I Loooove that Site!!

I have found SO MANY 
Awesome ideas on there!!
From Recipes, to Organization tips,
Crafts I want to make, to Home Decor ideas.

I cannot say enough how much I LOVE it!


It is a website that allows you to "Pin" 
web pages or images that you like.
So when I scroll through the "pins" and
I see something I like, when I click on the 
photo it takes me to the website
the pic belongs to.

And what is REALLY awesome,
is that you can create your own "Boards".
I have a Wishlist Board, 
an Organization board,
a Healthy Eating board, 
and a Sweet Temptations board.  

It is a really convenient way to 
organize my ideas.

The only problem is that 
I find I spend WAY too much 
time on the site!
I am officially addicted ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment