Monday, December 5, 2011

This Is Not How My Story Will End....

I came across this image this morning
while browsing Pinterest.

I SOOOOO needed this message.

I started a post earlier but didn't finish
titled "In Another Lifetime"...
listing all the things I wish I had or 
had done in this lifetime... 
such as make better decisions,
take care of my body instead of 
abusing it.  Live in the mountains 
or on the beach...... etc.

I didn't finish because it was rather 
depressing, and I was starting to 
really feel down.  I decided to 
browse Pinterest instead and
this came up.

I can't undo the past, and I may
never live high in the mountains 
or on the beach......

But I CAN make better decisions
from this day forward.
And I CAN make what life I have
left an AMAZING one....

No comments:

Post a Comment