Tuesday, April 26, 2011

HOT DAMN!! The Girl Can Run!!

I am shocked.

At myself.

Friday I walked 4 miles, 
jogging a little bit of it.

Sunday I walked just under 2 miles,
running most of the last lap.
Bad weather forced me to quit.

Monday I walked/ran another 4 miles, 
and I did the same again tonight. 
I'm meeting a friend at the school track
and we walk one lap, then run as much
as we can of the second lap.  
Then we walk another lap, and run
the next, pushing ourselves to 
go further and further each time.

Tonight, we ALMOST ran the entire lap.
For some people, that may not be a 
big deal..... but for me....
That's HUGE!!! 

I feel like I'm dying at the end 
of my run each time,
BUT every time I'm able to go
a little bit further than the last one. 

My body is retaining water right now,
so I haven't seen much activity on the scale.
But I'm hoping with all the walking and
RUNNING 
I'm doing that I will have a Whoosh
once my body lets go of the water.

I'm taking in less than a thousand calories
a day, and with all the exercise, 
eventually SOMETHING has 
to give, and I will get my 
WHOOSH!! 

I have come SO FAR since day 1
of starting Medifast.

I truly am changing my life.
And it is AWESOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment