Sunday, April 24, 2011

Week 16 Weigh In -

This morning for my 
official Weigh in, 
I only lost .8 for the week.

Not even a pound.

But I'm not letting myself get 
too down about it.
I know that I have been
retaining water, because 
my feet and ankles have
been swelling slightly.

So I have high hopes for 
my weigh in next week.


I am at 48.8 pounds lost so far.
To make up for the disappointment
of my weigh in this morning,
it just so happens that it is
time to do my measurements again.

So although I didn't lose much 
this week.
(hardly anything at all, actually)
I did get to see how many inches
I have lost this past month. 

13 more inches.
That makes 60.5 total inches so far.
My neck, arms, thighs, calves, and ankles
all stayed the same this month.
The 13 inches  came off my bust, ribs, and waist.
Whoop! Whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment