Friday, April 22, 2011

Somebody Get Me Some Pain Meds - PLEASE!

I am SO SORE today!!
Last night after my 
daughters Softball game
a friend and I went to
the school track and 
walked for a few hours.

I have no idea how many
loops we made around it,
because we talked the entire
time which really helped the
time fly by.  Twice, we made
ourselves run.

We started at the bleachers
saying we were going to run to 
the other side of them, but 
managed to make it to the 
flagpole at the curve. 

We did that twice.  

Then walked for another 
30 minutes.
Those last two loops around
I knew I was going to be
hurting today.  

By the time I got home
last night, I was 
definitely feeling it! 
Every muscle in my body 
was screaming in protest. 
I walked into the house kinda 
like Frankenstein or a zombie. 

It is better today, but I'm still
really sore. 
I will be running some 
more tonight, because 
after the my daughters
game yesterday, 
the coach told my 
friend and I that 
he might use us at 
tonight's practice
running bases.

Which really makes me 
feel good...
There is no way the old
me would have EVER been 
asked to run bases for them!!

It shows me how much I have 
changed, and how far
I have come so far. 

And the changes are only
going to get better and better.

1 comment:

  1. No pain, no gain....it's as simple as that. Keep it up....

    ReplyDelete