Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Me In All My Wiggly Jiggly Glory -

I bit the bullet this morning
and Posted Pictures of me
here on the Blog. 
ugh.

I HATE them! 

My last photo taken I had
lost 20 pounds. 
My intention was to take
new photos every 4 weeks.
Somehow that didn't happen.

I do need to take pics again
because I have lost another 
20 pounds. Actually, 22.5.


In my 20 pound loss pictures
I can't see much of a difference.
My mom and husband both
say they can. But I don't. 

The only difference to me, 
is that my jeans are saggy in
the after picture, and I had a haircut.

I dreaded posting pictures
and thought I was going to wait 
until I had lost a WHOLE lot more 
weight before starting to post them.

I decided this morning that
I would go ahead and put them out there.
I am what I am.  I need to learn NOT 
to be ashamed of myself, and learn
to be proud of myself, and of the 
changes I have made.

So HERE they are! 
Me in all my Wiggly Jiggly Glory!

Time will tell if I chicken out
and DELETE them.

No comments:

Post a Comment