Thursday, February 24, 2011

Are You Flippin' Crazy!

My husband thinks that I should post pictures of myself on my blog. 
A photo journal of my progress along the way.  
And not just any pictures........  OH NO.  

Pictures of me wearing a Sports Bra and those tight ass short things they wear on the Biggest Loser!

IS HE FLIPPIN' CRAZY!? 

Does he really think I have the guts to let it all just hang out for the world to see?


My body is shameful.  
Grossly abused by years of overeating.  Even I'm disgusted by the look of it. 

But he tells me I'm Beautiful.... 

and that I should do it. 

And in some ways, it is tempting.  

NOT the Sports Bra and tight ass shorts part..... 

but pictures of my journey.....

Fully clothed of course.  

Maybe it would provide another measure of accountability.
Maybe once the pictures are posted for the world to see....
I'll HAVE to work hard to lose all the weight.
So that I can post updated...better... pictures of myself. 

But it is SO scary.... 

I told him that once I "get thin" I'll post pictures up of the journey.  

His response:
"What's the fun in that?"

I told him if I did post pictures, I would have to cover my face.  

But he says I shouldn't....... 

That I'm a Beautiful Woman.

I don't know if I will ever get up enough nerve to post the pictures...... 
It is a definite possibility....maybe.

But I DO KNOW that I am truly BLESSED to have such a Wonderful man in my life.  
One who is always so supportive, and obviously loves me.  

I've been in a loveless marriage before.  
It's not fun....
I thank my lucky stars I found the man I am now sharing the rest of my life with. 

One who feels the same way about me now..... as he did 100+ pounds ago.  

One who has never faltered, and to this day, still not only tells me I'm beautiful,
but makes me feel that way.

It's too bad, really.... 
that he's F'ing Out Of His Mind!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for following me on BF, truly appreciate it.

    about pics of yourself on your blog? Easy solution, let's vote on it, your hubby obviously says yes, I say yes, you say no, you lose, we win. Now you have no choice... it is called democracy and is used the whole world over. Best about it, the majority always win, unless it is in dark africa.... hehe...

    Looking forward to seeing pics of you in your tight jeans. Remember to wear heels... :)

    Thanks again, hope your weekend is gonna be filled with taking pics of your different poses and outfits.

    Take care.
    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell your loving husband that, if he's willing to start his own photo blog and post pictures of himself in the same attire, you'll gladly do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Diplo_Daddy LOL. Good Advice!! : )

    @Collin - I can definitely say that there will be no photo shoots this weekend. And if I were to ever join his insanity and post pictures, they will NOT be in high heels. Atleast not until I am a WHOLE lot thinner. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow. I agree with Diplo. Tell your hubby he can join you in your weight loss and you can put pictures of him up. lol Cute blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful thing how supportive your husband is!

    How abt just posting the pics on your fridge? That way maybe they'll still help you but not be public.

    www.thefitnessmoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, my hubs is sweet like that too. But he's also crazy. I look at those biggest loser contestants and shudder. I'm the same size as some of them, but there is no way if flippin hell I could strip down for the whole country to see. No way.

    ReplyDelete