Friday, February 25, 2011

A Little Self-Exploration In The Shower

This morning, as I was taking a shower, I felt myself up.
And it felt good!

No.... Not like that! 
Get your mind out of the gutter! ; )

I was washing myself, and I noticed subtle differences in how my body felt,

So, I did a little exploring....

A little less in the stomach area.... slightly smaller boobs.......less in the butt....

The changes were small.

But THEY'RE THERE!!

I'm really looking forward to see what changes the next few months bring :)

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your weight loss! I'm excited to hear more about your weight loss journey so I'm following! Come by and visit me at fittwinmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work cause it is only going to get better! We have to very patient and consistent when it comes to weight loss.
    Exercise and Nutrition Tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the title of this Blog.
    I think I just might give it a try...to get rid of this baby fat.
    Thanks

    Http://www.Rebeccalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stumbled across your blog and I am so proud of you, for all of your hard work and sticking with it. I can't wait to go back and read ALL of your previous posts. As someone who has always struggled with her weight and body image, I am extremely inspired by your diligence.

    ReplyDelete