Sunday, February 6, 2011

Week 5 Weigh In -

Originally more snow was in the forecast for today (although that has now changed to rain).  I wasn't sure if I would be getting out of the house tomorrow, so decided to weigh in a day early.

I lost 2.5lbs!
Making a total loss of 20lbs so far.  Just 5 more pounds and I will have reached my first goal! Yay!!

We went over to my Grandmother's first, and Man oh Man!! She had Spaghetti and Cheese (a childhood favorite of mine), Fried Squash Patties, and Pear Cobbler!!!!!  I wanted some SO BAD, but suprisingly, I wasn't even tempted to cheat.  I want to win the lottery REALLY BAD, but that doesn't mean I'm going to go out and spend a lot of money on Lottery Tickets.... same principal.  But I was surprised at myself.  I learned that even though I will always WANT the non-healthy foods, I WON'T always feel deprived not eating them.  And over time my taste buds will change........ HAVE changed.  

I'm in control now of what I eat..... the cravings no longer control me.

No comments:

Post a Comment