Thursday, February 17, 2011

Baby Oh Baby!

Saturday is my cousin's Baby Shower.  

I already know there will be cake, punch, and M&M Cookies.  My mouth waters just thinking about it.  But I can NOT succumb and eat any! I weigh in on Sunday and I have worked TOO HARD this week to blow it one afternoon.  

Every day so far I have worked out on the Wii. Yesterday I really pushed myself and worked out longer than usual.  I was very hot and sweaty afterwards, but at the same time I felt SO GOOD!!  I have also been really careful on my condiment choices and Lean and Green Meals.  Mostly, I have eaten Egg Beaters for dinner every night.  Except yesterday when I made the soup.  

I'll just keep reminding myself tomorrow, while everyone is eating, on how good it will feel when I jump on the scale and see a loss. 

I feel really good about this week's weigh in.  I hope I won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment