Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Today I Ate Pizza!!

Yep...... You heard right. I had Pepperoni Pizza for dinner tonight!!

No......I didn't get off my diet. No guilt here!! This was ON my diet!!!

I had read about a Cauliflower Pizza, and thought, what the heck. I'll give it a try. So I did.

And it was good!

I'll admit the first couple of bites were a let down. And although I knew it wouldn't taste exactly like the Pizza Hut pizza the rest of the family had, my tongue (out of habit) still expected it to. But after the first couple of bites, I really did enjoy it!!

I will definitely be making this again!!

You can find this recipe on my "Lean and Green Meals" Page or by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you liked the recipe! You definitely have to adjust expectations when it comes to avoiding the wheat and gluten.

    If you're looking for other recipe ideas, make sure to let me know! I have well over 100 on my blog and my Examiner.com column.

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi--I'm also quite the imperfect woman-how fabulous to have pizza on a diet--what a fun blog site.

    ReplyDelete