Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I. Will. Not. Fail.

Tonight I watched another episode of Biggest Loser Couples.

What an inspiration these people are!! 
It is hard not to watch, and not want to jump up and start exercising...

I did not get a workout in today, and I'm kicking myself for it. 
It is SO easy to slip into bad habits.  If I let one day go, I might let another day go.....  

In my defense, the allergy medicine I took today knocked me out for most of the morning.  Even after waking I felt groggy. Then my cousin came over to visit and stayed until time to take my daughter to practice.  As soon as I got home, I put the kids to bed and started watching Biggest Loser, and then Parenthood. 

I SHOULD have came home and did my workout instead.  
I have both shows DVR'd so really there is no excuse.  

But isn't it SO EASY to make up excuses for ourselves? 
To find reasons why we CAN'T? 

NOT ME! Not anymore!!  

I can't let myself slide even just a little..... because the mountain I am climbing is too steep. 
I haven't reached a point yet where there is no turning back..... it would be too easy at this point to stop, and admit defeat.  

But I. Will. Not. Fail.

I'll continue climbing until I am so HIGH it will be impossible to turn back. 
I'll go on until I have reached the TOP. 

Until I have reached my Goal.

I AM getting there.

One step at a time....

1 comment:

  1. I watched it to and everytime I watch it motivates me more.TandR'smommy-Twitter)

    ReplyDelete