Friday, February 18, 2011

Do YOU Have What it Takes?

My husband and I watched the first episode of Survivor that we had recorded on the DVR.  

He would absolutely LOVE to be on that show.  Every season he talks about the strategy HE would play. The things HE would do.   He would love to get on the show and prove he has what it takes to SURVIVE. 

Me on the other hand....... 

HELL NO!!!!

No AC, no baths or showers, no ICE for my water, BUGS biting me constantly..... and only "gulp" FISH to eat?!!  Nooooooo Thank you!!  I wouldn't last a day.   I could DEAL with the no baths or showers.  I could deal with having to drink tepid water 'gag'.  I could deal with bugs biting and crawling on me.  But eat fish?  No Way.  That is the deal breaker for me.  

What can I say?  I'm a Weenie.

2 comments:

  1. I am with you on this as that show doesn't appeal to me. I would love to go on the show wipe-out, that looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 11yr old son LOVES that show!! It does look like a lot of fun to be on! :)

    ReplyDelete