Monday, January 3, 2011

And so it Begins........

I woke this morning smiling from ear to ear.  I felt wonderful
Not in an euphoric feel good kind of way, but in an INSPIRED, Determined,  
THIS IS IT!!! kind of way.....

I woke late...... 9:00am.  I took my Thyroid medicine, and had to wait 30 minutes before I could eat anything.  For my first meal I ate a Peanut Butter Crunch Bar at 9:30.  I have also been drinking Diet Citrus Green Tea.  Getting enough "Water" in is vital to success.... The Bar is rather small in size, but it does have a good flavor.  It wasn't the most filling thing, and now at 10:00 I do feel slightly hungry.  I set my alarm for 12:30, which is when I need to eat another MF Meal.  I'm trying to schedule my meals every 3 hours instead of every 2 so that I don't run out of meals too early in the day.  Evenings are usually my worst time of day....


I am soooo excited!! I know this is not going to be a "piece of cake", or easy by any means. 
THERE ARE NO EASY OUTS!! 
But I have seen Mom's success. I have seen and read about the success of other women on the My Medifast Forum.  And I really feel good about this. I KNOW my turn is coming!! 

Mom said Medifast worked for her because it took away all the "freedom" that she had with Weight Watchers.  It was too easy to eat off plan, or cheat.  For her..... limiting her choices helped.  And maybe it will work for me as well.  My only "freedom" is my lean and green meal, but I know what I need to eat for that.  For the rest of the day I just have to choose 5 Medifast meals. Whether it is a bar, a shake, pancakes, etc.  I don't have to count calories,  make out meal plans, etc.  Somehow by restricting my choices, I somehow feel more FREE.  




No comments:

Post a Comment