Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Goals and Rewards!!

I have been thinking for a while now about what Goals and Rewards to set for myself. 
Small attainable goals will help me keep the incentive.  156 lbs to lose is SO daunting!! But I know I can do it.  I will work towards smaller goals, and as each one is reached, I will be that much closer to reaching my ULTIMATE Goal of 122!

Goal 1 -  Lose 14 pounds or 5%. 
Reward - Pedicure

Goal 2 - Lose 29 pounds or 10%
Reward - Keurig Coffee Maker 

Goal 3 - Lose 50 pounds
Reward - Manicure, Pedicure, and get Hair styled. (highlights?)

Goal 4 - Reach 199
Reward - $250.00 Shopping Spree

Goal 5 - Reach 150
Reward -Makeover and $500 Shopping Spree

Goal 6 - Reach 122
Reward - $1,0000 Shopping Spree! And a day at a Day Spa!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I don't think I could afford the shopping sprees, though, LOL. Well, maybe a $50 or $100 one!! Eventually, though, I'm going to have to have a whole new wardrobe!! Just like you! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if we will be able to afford the shopping sprees either, but I've got plenty of time to save up for it.... LOL.
    I tried to think of something HUGE because if I can meet those goals, it is a HUGE deal! And I'll probably need those shopping sprees for clothes that fit. aaaahhh..... what a nice thought!! I just need to make myself get there. On the Medifast website there are SO MANY women that have lost 100+ pounds, or 80 pounds...... I know it is doable. :)

    ReplyDelete