Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day Six -

Day Six has come to an end, and I am still staying OP. 

Today was hard for me...... But only in the sense that I had trouble fitting all my meals in.  My youngest two children slept with me last night, and my daughter is a kicker.  I got kicked and punched all night long, and didn't sleep well.  As a result I did not wake up until 10:30, so by the time I got up and got everyone something to eat, then made my meal it was a little around 11:30.  (BTW - I don't know WHY I didn't think of it sooner!! I poured my pancake batter into my waffle maker and it came out great, slightly fluffy.  A lot easier and faster than cooking up the pancakes. )


My daughter had a basketball game at 2:00.  We left the house around 1:15 and didn't get back home until 3:00.  I ate a MF bar on the drive home.  Then at six I ate my L&G Meal,  and still had to get in 3 more MF meals for the day. 

I tried to space them at least a couple of hours apart, which resulted in me eating late, which I hate to do.  I was worried that eating late would hinder weight loss, but I was worried if I didn't eat ENOUGH throughout the day, it would do the same...... at least I have read that it will...

It kinda feels like I have cheated.....even though I have stayed OP.  Keeping my fingers crossed that I did the right thing.  I'll try to plan my meals out better tomorrow. 

On a good note, I am starting to feel better! I'm not as tired as I was in the beginning and even got outside and shot some hoops with my husband after the Basketball game. 

I still had some cravings today, but not as bad.  My husband was eating some chips this afternoon, while I was reading my book.  I've never been a big Chip eater, but the sound of him crunching the chips made my mouth water for some.  I did not give in.

For dinner I had bought some Meatballs that were on sale at the grocery store, and made my Crock pot Barbecue Meatballs for everyone for dinner.  (Everyone except myself, of course...)  I REALLY wanted to eat some of them!!!! But I didn't. 

All in all, it has been a pretty good day.  It seems to be getting easier.... Tomorrow will be day 7, then I will weigh in on Monday.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed......

No comments:

Post a Comment