Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day Four on Medifast

Day Four is here and I'm hoping it will be better than yesterday.  So far it is not looking like it will...

Stomach cramps woke me up this morning, and not the PMS kind.  I also woke extremely thirsty, which is hilarious really, considering how much I have been drinking lately.  Headache is still there, but that is typical for me.  Migraines run in the family, and I ALWAYS have a slight headache.  Sometimes it is just worse than others... I still feel a little bit weak today, hoping that goes away after I eat my first bar.

Yesterday was the hardest day so far, but it wasn't horrible.  Yes, I was tired and sleepy all day.  Yes, I did get hungry in between meals.  Yes, I did feel temptations to eat Off Plan.  BUT, it was mild, and not anything that I couldn't handle. And honestly... I have had worse days before I started Medifast.



 I can remember days of wandering the kitchen, looking over and over in the pantry or fridge for something to satisfy a "craving" I had... Finding something to eat, but realizing that wasn't what I really wanted, and so the wandering and searching and feeling like I "needed" something continued.  I haven't had that so far.

I switch between imagining myself losing quite a bit this week, and imagining myself not losing any or gaining.  I'm getting anxious for my Weigh In day to get here.  I have been tempted to try and peek at a scale, but luckily I do not have one here right now.  Several times I have thought about going over to my Mom's house (she has an awesome scale) and weighing......just to see.  But fear of finding out I haven't lost anything keeps me from doing it.  OR seeing a pretty good weight loss now, and finding it not as much on my actual Weigh In day.   So I will try to hold out and not ruin the surprise... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment