Sunday, January 23, 2011

A New Favorite Lean and Green Meal -

I tried Spaghetti Squash recently for the first time. My mom eats it ALL THE TIME! I was at her house, and she fixed us her favorite Lean and Green Meal she survived on nearly every day while losing her 74lbs on Medifast. 2 Garden Burger Patties and Spaghetti Squash. YUMMY!!!! My youngest and my husband really liked it as well.

I have been eating the Garden Burgers already. I REALLY like those. I tried the Boca Burgers......YUCK!!! I like the Morning Star Garden Burgers SO MUCH BETTER!!

And the Spaghetti Squash was really, really good! For preparation, cut an X into the top of the Squash. Place on a Microwave Safe Place, and Microwave for 15 minutes. Then cut the Spaghetti Squash in half, and remove the seeds. Spray with "Butter Spray" such as I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER, and sprinkle with Salt and Pepper. Easy, easy, and very delicious.

2 comments:

  1. I love spaghetti squash. I make it with a turkey bolognase sauce - ground turkey, carrots, onions, spinach, garlic, spaghetti sauce, and a little bit of fat free half and half (wait . . . can you have dairy?!?!). SO good. And SO unbelievably healthy!

    ReplyDelete